Sunday, April 24, 2011

bringin' home baby


thankfully we only had to stay one night in the hospital, i guess technically it was two nights, but one with baby e. we came home thursday afternoon to a house that still needed to be packed. since i have failed to mention it earlier, jeremy has taken a position with apple as a senior manager in the arrowhead store, and we have been fortunate enough to move back home! we are so excited, but it has made for a crazy couple of weeks. 

we were home with easton for one night. friday jeremy and his friends loaded the truck, dad came back to town and drove the truck down to the valley. that night we stayed in a hotel. 

we were so tired from a LONG day of packing

saturday my mom drove me and easton down to the valley and we got dad and continued on to spend the week in vegas, while jeremy worked his last week in flagstaff. we were reunited on thursday for the easter holiday. it was a rough week for me recovering, and for jeremy being away from his sweet baby boy. thankfully my headache finally went away and my body was able to heal itself without needing a second blood patch.

we are so blessed that my parents were able to have easton and i in their home for a week, my mom was a lifesaver!

No comments:

Post a Comment